How to cook it!
- Prepare Tomato-Basil Sauce.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add carrots; cook and stir 4 minutes. Add zucchini; cook and stir 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add spinach; cook and stir 1 minute or until spinach is wilted. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat egg in medium bowl. Stir in ricotta cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Spread 1 cup Tomato-Basil Sauce in bottom of 13X9-inch baking pan; top with 4 uncooked lasagna noodles. Spoon 1/3 of ricotta cheese mixture over noodles; carefully spread with spatula.
- Spoon 1/3 of vegetable mixture over cheese. Top with 1 cup Tomato-Basil Sauce. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup each mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheeses. Repeat layers 2 times beginning with noodles and ending with mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheeses. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Carefully pour water around sides of pan. Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake lasagna 1 hour or until bubbly. Uncover. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes. Cut into squares. Garnish, if desired.
According to the website, this dish's dietary exchange includes:
This will improve my diet, because I have very low amounts of dietary fibres. ): Also, it provides starch, which I am also lacking slightly of. So this is one dish I can try! :D
This is a photo!
Cited from http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/vegetable-lasagna-recipe.htm
(Go check it out! There are also many other recipes for healthy dishes!)