Thursday, September 8, 2011

Results! (Cont.)

The results show that I have consumed too much sodium, which means my salt intake is WAAY higher than what is healthy for my body. It means I have to avoid eating food with too much salt ><

On the other hand, the amount of cholesterol, fats, carbohydrate, energy and dietary fibre is below what is recommended. My first step will probably be eating more vegetables, though I thought I ate a reasonable amount of vegetable anyway. As for the carbohydrate, I guess I will eat more bread and biscuits. As for the rest, um...consume more fats? It sounds very unhealthy and weird to need more fats....

Anyway, according to the table of the percentage of energy intake, I actually reached the recommended range for the total amount of carbohydrates and protein. I am just veeery slightly short of reaching the recommended range for the total percentage of energy intake from the total amount of fats. Fats are important for the body, so I guess I have to find a way to increase the amount of fats I consume very slightly. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment